Instant Download, NO Registration Required!
- 6 large red bell peppers, quartered and deseeded
- 1 cup red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped, or equivalent diced watermelon rind (outer hull removed)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and skinned
- 1/2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp salt (more or less)
The information on this site is presented for informational purposes only, and consists of the opinions and experiences of the site authors. It is not to be construed as medical advice or to be used to diagnose or treat any illness. Seek the assistance of a medical professional in implementing any nutritional changes with the goal of treating any medical condition. The historical and nutritional information presented here can be verified by a simple web search.
I do what I do because I understand the science behind it, and I've researched worldwide sources to verify the safety of my practices to my own satisfaction. Please do your own research, and proceed AT YOUR OWN RISK.