Instant Download, NO Registration Required!
Real food means something different to every person who uses the term! I've seen it used to refer to all kinds of dietary protocols, from mainstream, to really bizarre. So just because we say "Real Food" doesn't mean you have any idea what we are talking about!
This is OUR meaning of "Real Food". (You are welcome to have your own - everybody does anyway. But this is ours.)
- We don't do gluten free.
- We don't do Lactose or Dairy Free.
- We don't do Paleo.
- We don't do Fat Free.
- We don't do Salt Free.
- We don't do Vegetarian.
- We don't do Vegan.
- We don't do supplements except where a specific need exists.
- We don't do processed foods where they can be avoided.
We don''t do those things because there is NO culture in the entire history of the world that has been able to survive on any of those regimens exclusively. They often provide a temporary benefit, but since they don't solve the problem they were intended to solve, the underlying problem continues to get worse. They are not a good choice for a universal healthy eating recommendation.
Equally important, what is not dietetically sustainable, is not agriculturally sustainable. Good health IS agriculturally sustainable. Poor health is not.
We do naturally fed chemical free meats, including beef, pork, poultry, lamb, fish, and much more. (The "MUCH MORE" is really important!)
- We do clean and naturally fed dairy, including butter, cheese, raw milk, cultured milk, and more.
- We do whole grains of all kinds, freshly milled when applicable.
- We do cleanly grown vegetables in a wide variety.
- We do cleanly grown fruits in a great variety.
- We cook as much of our own food as we practically can.
- We grow some of our own crops and raise some of our own livestock.
- We eat FRESH when possible, and are careful about how we preserve foods.
- We use clean water that is either unchlorinated or filtered.
We do REAL Heritage Food, from REAL human history.
Real ingredients. Clean food. Clean water. Pastured Meats, Eggs, and Dairy. Integrated Agriculture, without Chemicals, and without Factory Farming.
The information on this site is presented for informational purposes only, and consists of the opinions and experiences of the site authors. It is not to be construed as medical advice or to be used to diagnose or treat any illness. Seek the assistance of a medical professional in implementing any nutritional changes with the goal of treating any medical condition. The historical and nutritional information presented here can be verified by a simple web search.